For your consideration
If you are unable to make it to your treatment on time, we understand and will do our best to accommodate your original booking time, however in respect of previously allocated bookings we may have to reduce your treatment time accordingly.
Cancellation policies are applicable for all bookings. These are 24-hours notice for all individual and couples bookings. For same day reservations, a 3-hours notice is applicable. For Group bookings, five day’s notice is required. This enables us to continue providing the level of service you will come to expect.
We assume you have come to relax as have your fellow spa goers, as such we request that all mobile phones are switched off while in the spa.
A 15% surcharge applies on Public Holidays.
- Please arrive 15mins prior to treatment time unless otherwise advised at the time of your booking.
- Enjoy a cleansing Steam Room session or a Hot Sauna to get ready for your treatment.
- If you are having Facials please consider to use the pool, spa, etc before your treatment. It would be a pity to wash away the products with pool chlorine.
- If you are a male having a Facial. It is recommended that you shave at least two hours prior to your appointment.
- Please inform us at the time of booking, if you are pregnant or have any special requirements so we may prepare to make you as comfortable as possible.
- You will be provided with a consultation form to fill out prior to you treatment, this form helps us determine the best possible treatment for your individual needs.
- Parking is available at a discounted price. Please inquire when making your booking so we can assist you accordingly.